Friday, March 5, 2010

Planinig

I have problem with planing for every thing. For example, when I decide to do something most of the time I say ok I'll do it tommorow or one hour latter, but it's so bad behavior and I know because sometimes I never do it. Also, I fell ashaime when I can't complete my plane. Could you please give me piece of advice for my probleme. What should I do? In addition this bad manner cause me don't reach my aime that makes me disapointment, also sometimes makes me angry of myself. Would you please help to solve this probleme because I need your advice. At last, thank you for your pationt for reading my blogg, and I wish have a good time and never have a same probleme as me.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you love to procrastinate! That is one of my problems too. I like to make a list of things to do every day. As I finish off my tasks one by one, I cross them off my list. That way, even if I don't finish all the things I was supposed to do, at least I can see that I accomplished something during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people they are the seam thing. But if you have Order for yourself. Or make some rule you can do it really Good luck

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procrastination is a common problems for students in school. One way to overcome procrastination is to look at your big goal as a lot of small goals that are easy to accomplish. If you do this, then when you reach you small goals you can celebrate them. This is similar to Scott's recommendation. Make sure you reward yourself for the small goals as well as the big goals and you will have a lot more motivation and procrastinate less.

    ReplyDelete